• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is this WAY over priced or am I missing something?

Someone go get this before I do! Lol
88583CD1-770F-481E-A4D7-8CFAE806958D.png

I paid $250 for mine in tact with one missing shelf. Ordered the shelf for $39 had the custom made tempered glass shelf in a week. Took some thinner and goo be gone to remove the persons old stickers from all over it and it was back to being like new. Mine was from a CL listing. Just have to be patient. If I sold mine ever I would sell for what I have in them. Which is around $1000 for all 4 cases in my office. Repay the good vibes to the universe mentality.

The one in EBay still needs lots of work, price jump to $1000 now. the $300 one is a better deal, go pick it up. Ask MedUSA50 to negotiate for you!
Someone asking $300 will take $200-$250 trust me. State all the things it needs shelves, lighting, mechanical repairs. Remind them this is not something you just get off the shelf at a hardware store. It’s all about originality. With your gas and time it’s conceivable you’ll have to put several hundred into it just to bring it back to original. You’re willing to overlook many of these deficiencies but you need the seller to work with you.

not this guy... I have been talking to him for quite a while. even back when it was 1000. he is also ridiculously slow and intermittent to respond in general. usually 2 days jumps in responses

the one on eBay IS the one at 300. same guy.

I can definitely fix the lighting but shelves... and no top Oakley... this is more of a 100-150 case based on what needs put back into it. which will never be original which is most of the value.

Latest Posts

Back