• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

It's been a busy couple months for my mailman...

Wow! Awesome pick ups! Congrats!

There out of this world. Great pick-ups.

Thanks guys. Glad to share them.

Great taste sir! The subs are such an amazing reflection of what Oakley sunglasses once were, and hopefully will be again one day.......soon?
Also loving those Splices, I'm going to go for a pair I think...been toying with the idea for a while and I just keep seeing some great looking pairs on here. It's a viscous cycle.

Thanks. Hard to say, but I wonder what the market perception of the Fast Jackets, Radarlocks, Batwolfs, etc will be in 10 years. I found my Splice by accident. They were literally thrown into an ad for another pair on Craigslist "by the way, also have a pair of Splice for sale..." I wasn't even looking for them, but they were so cheap I thought "Why not?" Now I love them. I wear all my frames, but I have so little in these, I'm not as worried about them as some of my others. Once they get worn out, I'll send them to one of the resident forum restorers for a refresh. It is a cycle though. A crazy cycle!

Very nice! Like how you snapped the same pic of each pair. Very classy! Already miss the X Squared! They all look good!
And yes, I am still on the hunt for the correct pair of Romeo!

Thanks bro. The XS is currently one of my favorite pairs - thanks again for selling them to me. And as far as the Romeo, the right pair will come along eventually. We could both have them this week if we wanted to pay $500 or more. Just have to be patient, vigilant, and LUCKY!

Couple more...

Emerald Splice
8492855248_ba82ae85f9_c.jpg

R1 (finally!)
8491747067_bfbde5ce14_c.jpg

Attachments

• 8492855248_ba82ae85f9_c.jpg
    8492855248_ba82ae85f9_c.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 247
  • 8491747067_bfbde5ce14_c.jpg
    8491747067_bfbde5ce14_c.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 240
Thanks guys.

Frank - Pics don't do the R1 justice. They are well and truly thrashed! Actually the frame is fine, but the lenses are unusable. It's ok though, the seller was very upfront about the condition and the price was right.

The Splice really are mint though.

Thanks guys.

Frank - Pics don't do the R1 justice. They are well and truly thrashed! Actually the frame is fine, but the lenses are unusable. It's ok though, the seller was very upfront about the condition and the price was right.

The Splice really are mint though.

That's the beauty of looking at everything through my iPhone. Almost everything posted looks close to perfect!

At least the seller was upfront and you got a good price. Now to work on getting some nice lenses in them. ;)

That's the beauty of looking at everything through my iPhone. Almost everything posted looks close to perfect!

At least the seller was upfront and you got a good price. Now to work on getting some nice lenses in them. ;)

Yes. As soon as I decide what color I want, I'm going to do just that. Just don't know what I want yet. I'd like something with a little pop, but not too obnoxious.

Yes. As soon as I decide what color I want, I'm going to do just that. Just don't know what I want yet. I'd like something with a little pop, but not too obnoxious.

Decisions, Decisions. :smile:
I'm sure whatever lens it is it will look good.