• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

It's Possible. Romeo 2.0 Custom Lens Cutting thread

These days you don't need to be a mod to change the title of your own thread... but us peons can't change other people's thread titles, only our benevolent moderator overlords...

Hello eveyone, a chap from France want a lens cut for his Mag Switch anyone who can advise what is the curvature for the Mag Swich? Is it 8.75 or toric?
Thanks.

Would like a mag switch fire lenses too! If its duable let me know pls... Thnks.

Would like to add feedback to this thread. The two pair I ordered fit perfectly and the cut and bevelling was superb. Would not hesitate to more lenses from this seller.

Need to make a deal thread in exchange section. The exchange section is the only threads set up to be connected to feedback, otherwise anyone could add feedback for a post not related to a deal exchange.

Need to make a deal thread in exchange section. The exchange section is the only threads set up to be connected to feedback, otherwise anyone could add feedback for a post not related to a deal exchange.
Yes, I understand that. I also thought it was relevant to this thread. It's one thing to say that lenses can be cut, its another thing completely on whether they fit or not. I will make a deal thread, but also wanted to add this to the relevant thread.

Latest Posts

Back