• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jawbone/Racing Jacket

The Matte Black Ink is a semi- transparent black frame, but the jaws are matte black, but solid. I really like my ink pair. They seem to be a tad lighter than the other pairs I have. Probably just my mind playing tricks on me though!

Funny i'm convinced my PB2 are a lot heavier than my PB1s a real noticeable difference .

The Matte Black Ink is a semi- transparent black frame, but the jaws are matte black, but solid. I really like my ink pair. They seem to be a tad lighter than the other pairs I have. Probably just my mind playing tricks on me though!

I knew "Ink" meant slightly transparent, but the black matte ink RJ's don't look transparent at all? The majority of the frame looks matte black with the jaws a slightly more polished look (at least in the pics anyway).

As for the lenses, the non vented options are few and far between now!

Cheers TexxxZ. I was almost contemplating going for the Radarlocks, but thought they looked just a bit too sporty and not as ideal for everyday wear. The Racing Jackets (Jawbones), look as if they would suit an everyday type pair (more so....).
H
Have you considered a Monster Dog as an everyday all day option classic design and different lenses are readily available .

H
Have you considered a Monster Dog as an everyday all day option classic design and different lenses are readily available .

They aren't widely available here in the UK.

I seem to have tried most others! lol

I recently bought one of eBay and another from Oakley Si site tru a friend , Monster a lot cheaper and there a lot of lens options . There are some Jawbones available in the uk with the Red Lenses

I have a pair of the carbon fiber Jawbones and along with my watch, I use these religiously everyday. I have a set of fire orange lenses, grey lenses, and black lenses that I keep in my backpack. Have had them for a little over a year and a half without a problem.

uploadfromtaptalk1408926602309.jpg

Back