• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jestered - Collection thread

Jestered

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Austin, Texas
I've been a member here for a year now, so thought now is as good a time as any to start one of these threads.

I picked up my very first X-Metal (Polished Carbon/BIP XS) a little less than a year ago. It was sometime in September of 2015. At the time I had no intention of starting any kind of collection and thought most of you were just crazy. I was warned and didn't take it seriously. :) I ended up picking up a case along the way, and well, the rest is history. I currently have the entire XS sku collection and at least one of the other X-Metal models.

12 XS:
*Full XS sku collection (all stock and complete/matching)
*Duplicate XS Polished/VR28 (stock and complete/matching)
*Duplicate XS Polished Carbon/BIP - Turned into Ichiro clone w/ custom etched lens
*Duplicate XS Plasma/Ice - Turned into IH clone w/ custom etched lens

2 XX:
*XX XM/BI (all stock and complete/matching)
*XX XM/BI - Custom Plasma finish w/ XM serial

1 of each:
*Romeo Plasma/Emerald w/ emerald rubber
*Romeo 2 Carbon/BI (stock and complete)
*Mars Jordan (stock and complete/matching)
*Juliet XM/BIP (stock and complete)
*Penny Polished/BI (complete, but currently has Ice lenses installed)
*Half-X Carbon/BIP (stock and complete)

20 Total X-Metal at the time of this posting.

On to the not-so-great pics:

IMG_2069.jpg

IMG_2070.jpg

IMG_2071.jpg

IMG_2074.jpg

I'll probably update this thread with anything new that I get, but I feel like I'm at a good point to slow down right now. I'm definitely not done. There's still quite a bit on my list that I will want to pick up eventually, but I have other things to spend my time and money on right now. At least that's how I'm hoping it's going to go. :unsure:

Nice quality pieces! Looks like a pretty substantial collection to me, I'm jealous of your setup!