1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I got this in a trade with another member, who received it personally from Jim at the Oakley day at RED studios.

It's been in my display case, and is without a doubt the most unique Oakley related item I own. It's a very very cool thing to own, but I want to trade it for something I can use, rather than just display. The "card" is made of metal, aluminium I think, and is in mint condition, see the pics. R1 shown for size comparison, not included in the trade of course.

I'm trading the business card for one of these items:

LNIB Minute Machine
    LNIB Time Bomb
    A very nice pair of Romeos

Jim Jannard signed metal business card - image.jpg Jim Jannard signed metal business card - image.jpg Jim Jannard signed metal business card - image.jpg Jim Jannard signed metal business card - image.jpg Jim Jannard signed metal business card - image.jpg

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    this will be a nice piece of history in future.... GLWS

Last edited by a moderator: 7/9/15
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    how much to just buy it?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'll wait for trade offers before selling.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    With the trades he is looking for, I'd say A LOT.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looks to be about 600-to 700 just my 2 cents

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yes, trade value in that ball park. I got PMs asking what I'm basing the value on, and my reply is let the "market" decide based on supply and demand. If I don't get any trade offers my valuation is too high, in which case I'll just keep the card.

I can tell you one thing, it's a hell of a lot easier to find a LNIB MM than a signed Jim Jannard card.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Agreed but if you can find a trader for yours see if they want mine too...

Last edited by a moderator: 7/9/15
    Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm not selling, I'm trading. You could offer yours for sale, pretty sure you can get a fine sum for it, but it's gonna be damn hard to replace if you regret the sale later.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Fixed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.