• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jono's new additions.

So I opened the boxes last night...

rujaqevu.jpg

Black Friday grips, chrome polar lenses for the frogs and brooks. Hawaii exclusive frogs. But the prize is in the pink bags for sure. Can't wait to reach work soon so I can snap pics of those!

hope i don't disappoint anyone with the wait for pics..

Holbrook Polynesian-Inspired with Fire Iridium. Oh by the way, they were painted by Andrew Petterson aka Tater.

1u70.jpg

tz1u.jpg

rnog.jpg

d280.jpg

3tog.jpg

Holbrook White/Orange/Blue Pattern with Black Iridium. So i told him i love his #3 Frogskins but doubt i would ever track it down, so he created a new pair, albeit a Holbrook, from scratch for me.

4wo7.jpg

m6f9.jpg

n6dx.jpg

q0lw.jpg

xyku.jpg

more pics to follow...

the amount of time and effort he put into these have left me amazed. he used a mixture of flat matte and gloss clear on the different patterns to produce a popping effect. and everything was handpainted to perfection. insane!

piam.jpg

f1lu.jpg

and these 2 will be the centrepiece of the collection for sure. along with #22. =) did i mention that these are the first Brooks tater has done? Xmas came early indeed. i'm a happy chappy.

o7b.JPG

flt6.JPG

tnqd.jpg

it's all relative to be honest. it's the same price, or lower compared to what you can expect to pay for an AP frog anyways. =)

Back