1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

Has anyone heard from "juarez7514" in the last week or so regarding any purchases?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Jummeltje

Jummeltje Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

I bought a gearbox carbon from him the other week. Nothing received yet.
    But some other trustable members told me he is a trustable seller.

I hope so :). Btw. it seems that he raised his prices on his new thread for the carbon gearbox

3. thatoakleyguy

thatoakleyguy Oakley Enthusiast

I got my two holeshots in the mail last tuesday. Last message reply I got was on the 1st

4. Menendez1293

Menendez1293 Oakley Enthusiast

Well All i can say is that the transaction i had with him was very good. He responded to all my messages, gave me the paypal info for payment, and shipped the trons i bought all on time. I would recommend him as he gave me a killer deal and did everything fine. Now if he has changed or if he is going through a hard time i can't confirm that.

5. obiwan

obiwan Oakley Beginner

I've dealt with him twice and was very happy with the deal. Shipped quickly, everything as described.

6. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

No worries, I bought a holeshot from him and he delivered quickly as well. I was just checking to see if anyone's heard from him since I was inquiring about something else. Thanks for the replies!

7. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

Let me know if i need to contact him or get involved....

8. thatoakleyguy

thatoakleyguy Oakley Enthusiast

He pm'd me this morning about more watches... has he been in touch yet?

9. Jummeltje

Jummeltje Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

my payment was done two weeks ago. Haven't received anything yet. How long took it with you guys, before receiving the product after payment?
    He didn't answered my message either (hotmail and Oakleyforum).
    Probably there is nothing wrong, since so much of you guys had good experience, but it's probably that i still don't believe about this amazing steal i had :)

10. FearGearGarage

FearGearGarage Oakley Collector

Talked to him, he is having major issues with Paypal and requests that if you have not received your item to file a claim through Paypal because they will not let him access his account even to do a refund. This is up to you, if you want to wait it out he said thats fine too but he has no idea when they will release his funds.