• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Julian Wilson Holbrook

What happened? His Dispatch was a beauty! I'm wearing it right now!! I know his mom did the colorful design on the dispatch but where was she for the Holbrook?

i don't think all's doom and gloom for these..

"In the first edition of Julian’s Signature Series, the graphics were inspired by original art created by his mother. The new Julian Wilson Signature Holbrook continues the tradition. We screen printed new graphics — along with Julian’s autograph — on the inner facing of an earstem to make this sunglass a collectible. Art inspired by Julian’s mother is also printed on the Microclear™ bag that accompanies this Signature Series edition. The bag is made of a lens-friendly material to help you keep the optics clean."

stay tuned for pics in the next couple of days. =)

but still its just the inside of the frame..the design could've been on the legs or something noticeable! I'm not a fan off black with violet lenses though but it might tureen out great, you're right!

"Dude, Julian, sweet artwork on your Oakley's...did you come up with that artwork?"

"Oh, naw man, it was my mom, she did this for me"

O.O.....

Latest Posts

Back