• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet arm screw

whypaymore2003

Oakley Beginner
recently i purchased juliet and send it for restore. I notice right temple arm screw easy get loose after few times use and i need to tighten it using t6 again and again. Any know how to counter this problem?

**Side info, temple washer from linegear.

It's very possible that the screen is just old and worn out. I don't think it would have anything to do with the frame, since the metals in the frame are harder than what the screw is made of.

It's very possible that the screen is just old and worn out. I don't think it would have anything to do with the frame, since the metals in the frame are harder than what the screw is made of.
mayb theres default on the new screw that installed. hmm.. Letsay if i change new screw and still the same, is there anyway to fix? example install new templer washer from OXM that slight thicker do you think this will help with issue?

The washers tighten the swing of the arm. If that's you're issue, replace the washers. If you do that, might as well just go ahead and replace the screw as well. Make sense?

A small amount of low adhesive 222 Loctite (pink) would keep the screw from loosening.

Bildschirmfoto 2023-04-16 um 13.12.41.png

Back