1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    can't believe I bought another pair of Juliet with the arms cut so I am I need of another pair if anyone can help please

Juliet arms - image.jpeg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    hahahaa, sorry to laugh man ...... again ????? Same seller? Ebay?

I already used the stems that I had on the last chopped one that you bought and you saw the end product. Below is a link to a listing on eBay for a pair for Mars, but I believe it's exactly the same thing.

04-105 AUTHENTIC NEW OAKLEY MARS X METAL PAIR OF TEMPLE EAR ARMS SERIAL M021565

"Fool me once shame on you, fool me again shame on me"

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks bro no not the bay this time and yes I laughed after I finished crying

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have to ask, where did you find this one? I hope you didn't overpay. However, we already proved that they can be saved

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    :help:
    Dude I bought them from a guy on Facebook he was fair with his discription I was just a tit and didn't read it

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    OK, I guess we'll be back on the search for stems again. Did you see the ones on eBay?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yes but his shipping was to high with taxes I paid $130 no bag no coin no box no lenses no rubber and a screw missing yes I am f*****g crazy I have some rubber and lenses so thought it was a deal guess not lol

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

:drinks:

Last edited by a moderator: 4/25/16