1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    Guys, I thought I would pick these up and see how they looked in a Juliet frame. Prizm Baseball Outfield Red Lenses cut for the Juliet frame. I figured they would be the best Red color that we have seen. They are darn close. I like it much better than the ruby colors. They do have light transmission at certain angles (very much like a G30 but has much more color) but look great. The view is stellar as Prizm reports have been. Price for these LENSES ONLY is $130 shipped CONUS, $140 International first class mail. Here are a bunch of pictures I took this morning of them in a plasma frame.
    Juliet Custom PRizm Lenses Baseball Outfield    Rose RED color!!!!! - IMG_1810.JPG Juliet Custom PRizm Lenses Baseball Outfield    Rose RED color!!!!! - IMG_1811_2.JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    Much nicer than the newer (F)Ruby we've been seeing lately... Very cool!

And the base lense is a G30 like variant?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    So sweet

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Damn so cool I want these but have nowhere to put them. Someone needs to buy these ASAP, bcz I can't afford them!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Irk- looks like these are 20% lenses.... Way too bright. Guess I'll be sticking with Ruby or Linegear Red Mirror

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Font of Useless Knowledge

Rating:
    100%
    Having used prizm road and trail firsthand, I can say the experience based on light trans % is not apples-to-apples to the legacy lenses. For example, prizm road is also 20% while Ruby is 14% (polar even less) and I found the bright-light-squint-factor to be about the same with ruby polar. But Ruby is neutral and prizm is next-gen contrast base tint...

But seriously, with all your elitism preaching about old Oakley vs. modern Oakley, you'd use 3rd party lenses?!? Hypocrite... :D

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    HAHAHA! that is the ONLY non OEM lens I have; only because I want that deep red look- and every time I wear it I groan but...these are damn hot. Someone is getting a sick looking lens.
    And I mean....look at my username. Elitist is my middle name

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    wow those lenses look awesome

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    These do look great. Wonder if Prizm road would be the ultimate red....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.