• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliet Custom PRizm Lenses Baseball Outfield Rose RED color!!!!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Guys, I thought I would pick these up and see how they looked in a Juliet frame. Prizm Baseball Outfield Red Lenses cut for the Juliet frame. I figured they would be the best Red color that we have seen. They are darn close. I like it much better than the ruby colors. They do have light transmission at certain angles (very much like a G30 but has much more color) but look great. The view is stellar as Prizm reports have been. Price for these LENSES ONLY is $130 shipped CONUS, $140 International first class mail. Here are a bunch of pictures I took this morning of them in a plasma frame.
IMG_1810.JPG
IMG_1811_2.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
Much nicer than the newer (F)Ruby we've been seeing lately... Very cool!

And the base lense is a G30 like variant?

So sweet

Damn so cool I want these but have nowhere to put them. Someone needs to buy these ASAP, bcz I can't afford them!

Pm sent

Irk- looks like these are 20% lenses.... Way too bright. Guess I'll be sticking with Ruby or Linegear Red Mirror

Username Hidden said:
Irk- looks like these are 20% lenses.... Way too bright. Guess I'll be sticking with Ruby or Linegear Red Mirror

Having used prizm road and trail firsthand, I can say the experience based on light trans % is not apples-to-apples to the legacy lenses. For example, prizm road is also 20% while Ruby is 14% (polar even less) and I found the bright-light-squint-factor to be about the same with ruby polar. But Ruby is neutral and prizm is next-gen contrast base tint...

But seriously, with all your elitism preaching about old Oakley vs. modern Oakley, you'd use 3rd party lenses?!? Hypocrite... :D

Username Hidden said:
Having used prizm road and trail firsthand, I can say the experience based on light trans % is not apples-to-apples to the legacy lenses. For example, prizm road is also 20% while Ruby is 14% (polar even less) and I found the bright-light-squint-factor to be about the same with ruby polar. But Ruby is neutral and prizm is next-gen contrast base tint...

But seriously, with all your elitism preaching about old Oakley vs. modern Oakley, you'd use 3rd party lenses?!? Hypocrite... :D

HAHAHA! that is the ONLY non OEM lens I have; only because I want that deep red look- and every time I wear it I groan but...these are damn hot. Someone is getting a sick looking lens.
And I mean....look at my username. Elitist is my middle name

wow those lenses look awesome

These do look great. Wonder if Prizm road would be the ultimate red....

Status
Not open for further replies.