• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet Polished Frame $250 Shipped

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I thought he got the frame now we are lens shopping for him!!!! :lolsign:
Thats what i thought but i guess not. OP doesnt bargain, if you want it then ask for paypal and deal is done!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Thats what i thought but i guess not. OP doesnt bargain, if you want it then ask for paypal and deal is done!
OP is a great seller. We have done business!! Come on guys these need a good home!!!

Username Hidden said:
OP is a great seller. We have done business!! Come on guys these need a good home!!!

You two should get a room you like him so much, you repeat the post :dance:

Username Hidden said:
JB was Blue iridium, not Ice. Newer or older. Different bases.
Same base, different iridium. Ice and blue aren't the same thing like some were saying either. Blue is what is erroneously called OO Blue on the carbon Ichiro.

Username Hidden said:
Experts, I will exchange one of my turbine donor lenses tomorrow. Which of all the other donors would you say is the most appropriate for Juliet? I will most likely look for ice or blue iridium
Thx
You can still find OEM Ice for Juliet, don't need to bother with cutting if Ice is what you want.

Username Hidden said:
Same base, different iridium. Ice and blue aren't the same thing like some were saying either. Blue is what is erroneously called OO Blue on the carbon Ichiro.
So we were both wrong good to know and somewhat right lol.. I have talked to careers about them before still have pics you sent me ..@Carrera1963 still waiting on my blue ichiros ;)

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:

Not from the info I have. Blue Irid is a dark Amber Brown base, Ice has a grey base.

Username Hidden said:
Not from the info I have. Blue Irid is a dark Amber Brown base, Ice has a grey base.
Some instances of blue have an amber base, some brown, but the Juliet blues have a neutral grey base. That's partly why the change came about, Ice means one lens, Blue can mean half a dozen different ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.