• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Purchases Since Joining The Forum

image.jpeg
The latest addition to my Prizms, a Baseball Outfield set in an effectively unworn x-metal Juliet. The lenses are from @Chris A Hardaway.

There is some yellow at the extremities but irl you don't see anything but the pinkish red most of the time. The base is a strong version of the rose bases, strong enough that the initial view through is reddish too; not unpleasant by any means but I'm not used to red Oakley lenses actually being red to look through, even OO RIP.

I'm not ever likely to play baseball in them, but there were some contrails in the sky this morning and the lenses emphasised them a lot.

View attachment 189274

Last edited:
The latest addition to my Prizms, a Baseball Outfield set in an effectively unworn x-metal Juliet. The lenses are from @Chris A Hardaway.

There is some yellow at the extremities but irl you don't see anything but the pinkish red most of the time. The base is a strong version of the rose bases, strong enough that the initial view through is reddish too; not unpleasant by any means but I'm not used to red Oakley lenses actually being red to look through, even OO RIP.

I'm not ever likely to play baseball in them, but there were some contrails in the sky this morning and the lenses emphasised them a lot.

image-jpeg.186280.jpg
That was the final hit in my stomach.
I LIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THEMMMM :):crazypilot::cool-33:

image-jpeg.186280.jpg
Carrera, they do look scrummmmmmmy....

Is a pretty cool setup... I can't remember which donors we used (BigTacos)? But man, that G-15 (dark green), dark gray color really is nice. I prefer it to the standard gray. However, ink also a fan of warm gray. Looks great in the frame. I'm glad to see they made it safely to the UK.

Thats a great thought. I will custom cut some Holbrook dark greys and warm greys no matter the wrong curve

Latest Posts

Back