Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
  1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!

Juliet Side-blinders?

Discussion in 'Oakley X-Metal Discussion' started by Joe Foe from Buffalo, 5/21/12.

Joe Foe from Buffalo

Joe Foe from Buffalo Oakley Beginner

Anyone know of a place that sells Juliet Side-blinders? I searched and was only able to find this
    HenshinVault - YouTube

X -

Register to Not see this ad
    xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Staff Member Premium Member

eBay has a couple of sellers they run about $100. IMO I would not wear them out as they cut down on your peripheral vision. There more for display only in case your not familiar with them.
    Joe Foe from Buffalo

Joe Foe from Buffalo Oakley Beginner

I have also searched ebay and the ones I posted are the only ones that I can find that use to sell them since I can not get a reply or any up to date info on them. I agree they they will effect peripheral vision ...but may good to have when out on water or on snow which is in part other then the bling factor I am looking for them.