• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Robscure

Oakley Beginner
Hi, I have two pairs of brand new Juliet’s one polished and one pair Carbon. 5 different pairs of lens. How do I figure out the value? They both have 55-21 sku but no serial numbers. Thanks for any advice.

BD6D6B1A-1AD0-412C-8E81-B5C12327B5AB.jpeg

What are the five different pair of lenses?

Polished Juliet - $250-300 (assuming lenses are scratchless, price goes down from there)
Carbon Juliet - $200-280 (assuming lenses AND finish are scratchless, price goes down from there)

VR-28 black Iridium Polarized
Tungsten Iridium Polarized
Black Iridium Polarized
Fire Iridium
Ice Iridium

Ah, I see the tags in the thread. Okay, for the lenses the values are:

VR28BIP: $90-110
Fire Iridium Polar: $65
Tungsten Iridium Polar: $60-80
Ice Iridium: $80
Black Iridium Polar: $60-80

The price ranges specify how easy it will be to make a sale. At lower end, it should sell by today. At higher end, it may take an extremely long time to sell.

What are the five different pair of lenses?

Polished Juliet - $250-300 (assuming lenses are scratchless, price goes down from there)
Carbon Juliet - $200-280 (assuming lenses AND finish are scratchless, price goes down from there)

I thought the frames would be worth a little more considering what they retailed and have never been worn?

Ah, I see the tags in the thread. Okay, for the lenses the values are:

VR28BIP: $90-110
Fire Iridium Polar: $65
Tungsten Iridium Polar: $60-80
Ice Iridium: $80
Black Iridium Polar: $60-80

The price ranges specify how easy it will be to make a sale. At lower end, it should sell by today. At higher end, it may take an extremely long time to sell.

Fire and ice lens are non polar

Back