• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I see, thanks for all of this help! Do you think I would get the most out of them selling things individually or try to set as a set?

I see, thanks for all of this help! Do you think I would get the most out of them selling things individually or try to set as a set?

Sell them individually. You can sell them in exchange once you are 2 weeks old and have reached 15 posts. I would keep the lenses that are currently mounted in frame though and sell that combined with the frame.

If you don't have the boxes or the coins for the frame then these are the set prices. If it was a complete set with the box and collector's coin, you could get $350-450 for the Polished and $350-400 for the Carbon.

Sell them individually. You can sell them in exchange once you are 2 weeks old and have reached 15 posts. I would keep the lenses that are currently mounted in frame though and sell that combined with the frame.

Sell them individually, you can sell them in exchange once you are 2 weeks old and have reached 15 posts. I would keep the lenses that are currently mounted in frame though and sell that combined with the frame.

That’s what I was thinking. Sorry for the double post. Was accident trying to tag you. Any way. So do comments in other threads count toward that?

That’s what I was thinking. Sorry for the double post. Was accident trying to tag you. Any way. So do comments in other threads count toward that?

Yes, comments in other threads count towards that. If you are in a rush to sell though, you can always purchase the premium membership and it will grant you access to exchange section immediately.

People throw those words "brand new" and "never worn" around a lot....... But if the lenses are scratched..... Somebody's been wearing them. You can try fee-bay too And probably sell em pretty quick at those prices.

Latest Posts

Back