• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet vs Badman - advice wanted

Yep! Unfortunately I have contraceptive bank account that prevents this from happening
That is hilarious! Love your quote.

I concur with countless majority... Repair the Juliet. Don't let that get away.

I also like the Badman. They are loose, but they are perfection on this enormous head of mine. No major issues besides the earsock vanishing on me one day. Lol

However, they are not on par with the originals. If you can get a deal on one, great.

I'll take that proposed deal if and only if I keep the Juliet.

Sent from Q's Note5

Took me a while to respond, but I wanted to thank everyone for the advice. I sent my Juliets off to X-Man and they came back nearly as good as new! Thanks!

The only problem I found is that now that the nose piece is fixed, I notice the few lens scratches now. LOL

Thanks!

Took me a while to respond, but I wanted to thank everyone for the advice. I sent my Juliets off to X-Man and they came back nearly as good as new! Thanks!

The only problem I found is that now that the nose piece is fixed, I notice the few lens scratches now. LOL

Thanks!

Time to give @Chris A Hardaway a call a get him to make you some new ones :cool::D

Latest Posts

Back