1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. IUSTEVE

IUSTEVE Oakley Expert

Whats a decent/good price for a used/worn pair of Juliets w/what the seller listed as "blue iridium" lenses? I am asking to see if the price I paid was fair or if I over paid. I had to purchase then ask rather than ask and purchase in order to not miss out on what I thought was a solid deal.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

Can you tell us more? Which frame? Polished, Plasma, etc????? Serial? Is it really blue iridium? or ice iridium? Box/SKU Pics help us help you.....

3. IUSTEVE

IUSTEVE Oakley Expert

Juliets/Blue Iridium? - 1izcxj.jpg

Here is a pic....this is all i know. I apologize I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to metals. I only have 1 pair currently.

4. IUSTEVE

IUSTEVE Oakley Expert

Serial # JG008756

5. xmetalmaniac

Well that serial sounds like an xmetal frame with gold lenses, if it has blue/ice then its probably not the original lenses..... The hue on the lenses looks like blue iridium. The lenses depending on conditon are a rare find. The blue iridium hue is in my opinion much nicer then ice......

6. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

u sure xmm? lenses looks like ice to me, no purple or green hues... it looks faint because of the white backdrop i think. the frame/serial is not so common though. the JG came with gold lenses, then got dropped for awhile, then adopted by the polished/G30 juliet, equally rare. so st least u got that... value- if it didnt come with box or coin And its mint condition.. 250 ish.

7. xmetalmaniac

I could be wrong, but my Blue iridium, doesn't have the purple/green hues....Its contrast is much deeper then ice.... I agree on the frame but since he posted the pic I knew it wasnt polished. I throw up $200-250 depending on full frame condition and closer inspection of the lenses....

8. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

agreed on the valuation...

wow interesting... ive never seen a blue iridium that didnt have the purple/green hues. can i see your blue irid lenses?

9. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

That's gotta be ice fading to the purple at the edges. My Romeo lenses look exactly like that

10. IUSTEVE

IUSTEVE Oakley Expert

Thanks guys I will post some pics when I get them in house. I didnt get as good a deal as I thought but I still paid less than your valuations so that's solid.