1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Stevelmk2

Stevelmk2 Oakley Beginner

Hi all, I have been looking for some lenses for my Juliet, I don't want any fakes and not sure where to get some from.

I have been to the Oakley shop In Bluewater, but they don't stock any more.

Does anyone know where I can get some new genuine ones?

he seemed to think that as there boxes with the coin that there worth £1000

any thoughts

Steve

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. mjt42

mjt42 Oakley Expert Premium Member

Your best bet is eBay item 221806285965. These are Fire but seller has other colours available.

Regarding value, the chap from Bluewater can buy mine for £1000 any day! A truer value would be around £200-£250 depending on condition. Welcome to the forum btw...

3. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

On rare occasions they pop up now and then on the Oakley website, but the word is they're finally discontinued now so they might not pop up again.

There are a few members here who can do custom cuts, where they take appropriate OEM replacement lenses for another frame and cut them down to fit in Juliet.

And original OEM replacements are often for sale here on the exchange. You can access the exchange after you make 15 posts and have been a member for two weeks. Or you can purchase a premium membership for immediate access.

There are also some available on ebay, just make sure they're the real ones and not aftermarkets.

4. sirius

sirius Oakley Enthusiast

Have you tried calling Oakley Europe?
    I bought a few when i sent a few pairs of Juliets for tuen up. Then called them up again to purchase a few more pairs.
    They do get stock in time and time again.

The chap in Bluewater store can have my Juliets for 50% off at £500 each pair anyday!

5. THE X-MAN

THE X-MAN Forum Sponsor Gold Forum Sponsor Premium Member Lifetime Member

Car guy has some on the exchange

CarGuy likes this.
  6. NoFair

NoFair Oakley Collector

There is a US seller that has Fire, VR28 black iridium and black iridium polarized for $60. She ships to Europe for about $5-6.
    Items in JuicyDeals store on eBay!

Oakley Europe had quite a few some weeks ago, but you have to call them at 00800 6255 3985 to get current stock and pay with a credit card.

You can also check the sellers here or post a want to buy if there is a specific lens you are after.

7. Stevelmk2

Stevelmk2 Oakley Beginner

oh yes I should give them a call, see what they have. I know that it sounds stupid, but is there somewhere I can see my options for colours and darkness choices that kinda thing?

8. lee.s.b

lee.s.b Oakley Enthusiast

what kind of tint do you generally prefer to look through?

9. THE X-MAN

THE X-MAN Forum Sponsor Gold Forum Sponsor Premium Member Lifetime Member

VR28 bip

10. Carrera1963

Carrera1963 Lover of Juliet Premium Member

This thread might provide some inspiration: Which lenses do you have in your collection? | Oakley Forum

Most of the colours I list I have in Juliets, plus I now have Prizm Golf, Road, H2O Deep and Shallow in Juliet cuts too.