• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliets On CL

mercat

I should Work at Oakley
Auckland
I don't know if anyone has already checked on these CL ads:

removed until resolved.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah me too man..I got a friend in Troy,OH but Lancaster is two hours away..the Nashville CL sells his Juliet for $100..

I hope you didn't just ruin my deal with the guy in Nashville. I have been texting him for a few days trying to figure out when I could go pick it up since I couldn't make it over the holiday weekend because I had some family stuff going on.

I hope you didn't just ruin my deal with the guy in Nashville. I have been texting him for a few days trying to figure out when I could go pick it up since I couldn't make it over the holiday weekend because I had some family stuff going on.

Good luck. That's a sweet deal!

When I had first joined the forum, I posted a couple of links for cases that I had found on CL. I was just trying to be helpful in the hopes that someone here in the forum could land a case that wasn't close enough for me to pursue. It was politely pointed out to me by a couple of very respectable members that we really shouldn't post CL links for exactly this reason. There is the potential that it could screw up a deal for someone. Good luck with yours - hope it hasn't been compromised...

Back