1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. The Game

The Game Oakley Enthusiast

i just got mine today for real cheap and i noticed they only came with a sticker and no pin like the other ones do. a friend at work told me that when he bought his they told him to mail the sticker in and they will send him the pin. has anyone heard this to be true? if it is thats pretty weak of them to do that

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Jupiter

Jupiter Oakley Beginner

I remember someone posting something like this. Not sure if it was on these forums or not, but Oakley did in fact send them a pin.

3. The Game

I wonder what to do now. Keeping the sticker would be rare but the pin nicer and easier to display. I would also like to say that this is the worst iteration of +red. I have various other +red lenses and they atleast have a touch of red but these are just blue/violet.

4. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

Common complaint about those lenses. If u decide to rid yourself of them, ill glady take them off ur hands. Can u get another? :-D

5. The Game

I have another set of lenses but I won't break them up because the frog is etched on it

6. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

hmmm you have to send the sticker to Oakley to get a pin?!?
    i´m happy that i got just a single pin on ebay ;o) and can keep the sticker too.

7. BAPD77

I meant the pair of glasses...u have an extra pair of jupiter camo frogskins?

8. BAPD77

My jawbones came with the sticker but the fuel cell included the pin so i got both!

9. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

@BAPD77 right now is just the holbrook missing from the camo jupiter series . . .
    i have the Jawbone, Dispatch and Fuel Cell + Currency. Frogskin is still on the way.

10. The Game

Nope. I was lucky to get these today. I was going into the store looking for the Shaun whites but they had these instead and I couldn't pass it up for $100