1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to see if someone has this around collecting dust and wants to free up some space and get some beer money. I just got the Sold Out Metal Plate that I'm getting lenses for and figured this would look good on the shelf next to it.

I don't like clear frames so won't go crazy on something I will rarely if ever wear.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley Rōnin

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

Thanks, saw that one too, there's another that's better (much cheaper shipping)

Was wanting to see if there was anything available for under $120. or similar priced from someone on here.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley Rōnin

Rating:
    100%
    yeah, im sure someone here has one, but well also make an offer on the bay! Good luck with the hunt bro!:)