1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. chaibill

chaibill Oakley Beginner

i just picked up 2 js for my bday. really excited because i haven't had oakleys since i lost my twenties in a paintball game in 2002. besides a persription frame that i had.
    any way so i have a matte black warm grey custom js and a trd polarised js. Been wearing they matte black for a few days . i noticed today it was really sunny and the sun light is coming into my eyes over the top of the frame. Do you all have the same issue? i think it will cause a headache if i wear them for extended periods of time.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Rezechs

Rezechs Oakley Enthusiast

That's typical for that style of shades, they don't fully wrap around your face like most other pairs, the frames are pretty flat faced.

3. UnderTheRadars

UnderTheRadars Oakley Beginner

No problems here. I got a pair 2 weeks ago and haven't worn anything else since

4. chaibill

chaibill Oakley Beginner

Is there any thing that looks like a js but wraps the face more?

5. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

Not really.

6. rightcoastnj

rightcoastnj Oakley Enthusiast

yea, not so much.. lifestyle frames tend to be less about function and more about form.. that being said, i personally dont have any issues with the JS letting light in.