• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just got a double wide

I don't mean to take a Bow lol but I'm (uship mentioner) Glad you were able use the service score a case.

+ from my own personal use it's good to stay in contact with that shipper in case they happen to drive routes when you see something that you may want to pick up

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I don't mean to take a Bow lol but I'm (uship mentioner) Glad you were able use the service score a case.

+ from my own personal use it's good to stay in contact with that shipper in case they happen to drive routes when you see something that you may want to pick up

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Well then I thank you for the free tower lol Yeah I got the guys number, he said let him know if I need anything else moved he will cut me a deal.

Side note: since my single wide didn't have a light kit, I never realized how hot the halogen lamps are. Definitely nothing on the top shelf until I switch it over to led.

Nice tower!
I've been looking for one for a long time now..... But while I was searching for a double, I bought two simples, two stands with cubes and three poster frames..... Not bad but I still want that double!!

Not bad at all. I have a pedestal that will be here tomorrow or Wednesday. Medicine cabs are fun too.

Back