• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Submitted An Application To Work At Our Oakley Vault :o)

Better yet, go into the store and introduce yourself to the manager and shoot the **** for a little while.
Completely agree, just introduce yourself, let them know you applied, chat with them for just a few minutes so they have a chance to get a feel for you and then leave.

Ive applied to my local store back home and down here at school twice at each store and they never call back no matter how many times I call them they always have an excuse for why they cant talk to you or that they haven't gotten to the applications. And when you go in a talk to them, they say they will put in a good word or the manager says that they will put your application aside and take a look at it and never hear anything back. Ive gotten pretty sick of trying because they don't seem to care if you know anything about the products, which they should. I went to the store to pick up some stuff the other day and there were 2 new people in training...

No trying to bring you down because i wish you the best of luck. Keep trying and hopefully you get the chance to work there. Its been my dream to work at a store so if I have a fellow collector that gets a job with them, im happy for them.

Good Luck!

Back