• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just won a pair of Royal Blue / Fire Supremes

I was the one who bid on it previously. The scratches at the side was too much for me and got it at £88. To get it shipped to me would cost would cost almost 150USD. But good catch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was the one who bid on it previously. The scratches at the side was too much for me and got it at £88. To get it shipped to me would cost would cost almost 150USD. But good catch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry to hear the reason the cancellation @sunpoh. Postage has been a reason for me not bidding on items numerous times too. Thank you, for your great attitude, my friend.

so that was you. congrats. I didn't bid against you but I had a couple friends I know that did. rough shape though no?

Funky-Trixtar by name,...........Sniper by nature. Thank you Brian.

Only the Icon is a little scratched...... (matte white touch-up) plus a pair of orange lenses be GOOD for wearing. I'll asses the damage and get back to you.

it's one of my favorites. I have one unopened in the box and a wearer pair. unfortunately I didn't spend 70 bucks on mine lol. just a touch more. :crazy: