• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kato Pro M-Frame

That just means there are 10 coming to the Oakley stores in Canada. If these are released online I am sure there will be more than 10 coming to the Great White North. But at probably $700 Canadian Dollars I will bid thee farewell. Pretty cool packaging though. I hope they do more of that.

That just means there are 10 coming to the Oakley stores in Canada. If these are released online I am sure there will be more than 10 coming to the Great White North. But at probably $700 Canadian Dollars I will bid thee farewell. Pretty cool packaging though. I hope they do more of that.
I heard 605+tax

It's not a question of whether it's worth spending 500$ on a pair of sunglasses. The question is whether someone living in, for example, Canada, who collects Oakleys wants to be one of 10 people who owns these sunglasses.
Find it hard to believe only 10 allotted for all of Canada. But it is Oakley 2024 so stranger things have happened.