• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kato Pro M-Frame

Can still add the max cart limit of 25, plus whatever is in stores. It might end up like the space encoder and be available for an extended period of time. If anyone wants to throw a customer service 30% coupon they not using in the dm's lol
Man I would love 30% off right now. We just had a baby and that would help in a big way!!

These are yours and the frame is a matte gray or white and the lenses themselves are black? If you wouldn't mind can you post some more pictures please
Matte grey. I like the frame color actually.

20240118_184359.jpg

Am I missing something right now ? I don’t watch the news or read the paper what Billy boy up to now ?
No idea what their justification is, just going off last time they adjusted hours and posted this message was due to Flugate. Outside of the news trying to scare everyone about once a week and it going no where, nothing abnormal. But it is an election year, so maybe preparing for another summer of love without being alarmist.

No idea what their justification is, just going off last time they adjusted hours and posted this message was due to Flugate. Outside of the news trying to scare everyone about once a week and it going no where, nothing abnormal. But it is an election year, so maybe preparing for another summer of love without being alarmist.
1705632450150.gif