• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

KillerCollector Expanding Collection

I think thats whats in there. I guess theses are LED's right? Or no?

View attachment 203169
I have the same case. Many times the center of the O is popped out when they decommission the case. I made a few by using tracing paper and a pencil to shade the outline. Transfer that onto a sheet of black ABS plastic or lexan and cut out a new piece with a dremel. Sand the edges until it pops in and use a bit of caulk adhesive to secure it. Looks perfect.

That seems like, hmmm, what's that work I don't like, oh yeah, WORK. Seems like work. Ive got crayons. Will that work? I wandered why that was popped out. The one on the back is there. I hate that its gone. Guess Im gonna have to make one.

The tall clear one's? I think it says "cheap Chinese sunglass stand". But I might be wrong. Those two stands are just cheap Ebay stands from China. I think I paid like $5.00 for six of them. I thought they looked nice with the Scars.

Nice stand! What does it say at the bottom?

The tall clear one's? I think it says "cheap Chinese sunglass stand". But I might be wrong. Those two stands are just cheap Ebay stands from China. I think I paid like $5.00 for six of them. I thought they looked nice with the Scars.

I got one of those (with a clear pink spine) for The Kid's sunglasses, from amazon. According to The Wife, the Chinese on the base says, literally translated, "propitious wind throughout the journey".

It's an idiom; figuratively translated it means "to go smoothly" or "have a nice trip"...

Last edited:
I got one of those (with a clear pink spine) for The Kid's sunglasses, from amazon. According to The Wife, the Chinese on the base says, literally translated, "propitious wind throughout the journey".

It's an idiom; figuratively translated it means "to go smoothly" or "have a nice trip"...

Ahhh, I stand corrected. I like "propitious wind throughout the journey" much better. It fits with the journey to find more Oakley's to fill the stands.

Double wide getting close. Bottom shelve has to go.

20160103_124618_HDR.jpg

I have the same case. Many times the center of the O is popped out when they decommission the case. I made a few by using tracing paper and a pencil to shade the outline. Transfer that onto a sheet of black ABS plastic or lexan and cut out a new piece with a dremel. Sand the edges until it pops in and use a bit of caulk adhesive to secure it. Looks perfect.

Well, I took the easy way out. I switched out the sign on the back, which was in perfect condition. Case goes up against the wall, problem fixed. :)

Latest Posts

Back