• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Koston Woodgrain 160

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
Hi all. I bought these in 2015 or so and just never used them. They're like new and complete. I'd like to get $180. I paid more back then but hey that's the way it goes.

20240123_142310.jpg
20240123_142314.jpg
20240123_142303.jpg
20240123_133456.jpg
20240123_133453.jpg

I'll be listing more today as I came across a fender stratocaster I can't miss. Hopefully I can fund that purchase with some frogs I don't use.

Some people reacted to this post.
Hey @Broccoli …that sure is a purple frog 🟣🐸

Username Hidden said:
Hey @Broccoli …that sure is a purple frog 🟣🐸
Lol..no brother. It's definitely not. Must be the lights. It's very monotone. All around. I have lots of purple frogs here for him if I can pry them away from the wife's grip.

Username Hidden said:
Lol..no brother. It's definitely not. Must be the lights. It's very monotone. All around. I have lots of purple frogs here for him if I can pry them away from the wife's grip.

DANG! Course I just woke up and am insufficiently caffeinated ☕🥱

That could not have looked “more” purple to my eyes 😆.

Hey it’s a couple BUMPS for a great O-Brother!

180 for these 1st and only Generation Kostons with pencil and box is a steal, Brian! They won't be here long.

Username Hidden said:
180 for these 1st and only Generation Kostons with pencil and box is a steal, Brian! They won't be here long.
The market certainly has changed since I started collecting frogs in 2012 or so. I'm hoping they go to someone who'll appreciate what they are.

Username Hidden said:
The market certainly has changed since I started collecting frogs in 2012 or so. I'm hoping they go to someone who'll appreciate what they are.
One can, but hope, mate!

Up

Bump