• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Laser Cutting Gaskets For Discontinued Oakleys

you know the lower gaskets on the romeo are a 3-d shape right? it has flanges for the metal pins. top gaskets are the ones that deteriorate quicker though so those would be nice. and in a stronger material than stock that resists plastic deformity and cracking.

i can some minor 3d stuff.. just not like.. nose bombs for example. those require molds

Maybe have someone send their Romeo to you in exchange for a few sets of new gaskets in return. I'd help if I had one.

Batwolf said:
Maybe have someone send their Romeo to you in exchange for a few sets of new gaskets in return. I'd help if I had one.

Yea I mentioned that I would do that, so again, free gaskets to whoever sends the originals. Like I said, I believe someone is already sending Romeo 1.0s to me. A loaner pair of Romeos would also be good to make sure they fit

Yea I mentioned that I would do that, so again, free gaskets to whoever sends the originals. Like I said, I believe someone is already sending Romeo 1.0s to me. A loaner pair of Romeos would also be good to make sure they fit

hehe that would be abit hard, I treasure my R1's like a baby. but since they are rubber, there is some give for tolerance. OEM rubber is pretty stiff so as long as you match those dimensions youre sweet.

Latest Posts

Back