• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Legit juliet?? Help pls.

Kit farrales

Oakley Beginner
i got a pair of oakley 'juliet' from a thrift shop here in manila, and i have no idea if what i got is a legit juliet or what not. These are my first (if legit) pairs of oakley glasses to own. Really cant afford to buy a new one. Sad face. So guys please help me identify if 1. Is this really a juliet? 2. Is it legit? All inputs will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
image.jpg
image.jpg

i got a pair of oakley 'juliet' from a thrift shop here in manila, and i have no idea if what i got is a legit juliet or what not. These are my first (if legit) pairs of oakley glasses to own. Really cant afford to buy a new one. Sad face. So guys please help me identify if 1. Is this really a juliet? 2. Is it legit? All inputs will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!View attachment 145593View attachment 145594
image.jpg
image.jpg

100% not-authentic.

Arms are cast in an odd shape, where the "O" is.
T6 screws are not oem.
Nose bridge pins are wrong shape and in the design of a screw, versus a rivet.
Polarized etching is placed in wrong spot.
T-shox are wrong shape with wrong font used for numbering.

The fakes are getting pretty good...
Heck yeah! From the front that is almost passable! I could easily see how if you've never held the real thing you could be convinced these are real... I really hope the OP didn't spend too much on these...

Latest Posts

Back