• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LINEGEAR Japan Corner, Q&A, latest update

Hello, we are back, .... yeah well said Mr. X-man. Yeah, Linegear washer fit all x-metal frame.

Hi Linegear
I bought a full set of red rubbers for my juliets and tried to fit them last night and to tell you the truth the nose bombs do not fit very good at all it looks like both sets are way too big
Every other part was ok
Have you had any other people with this problem?

konichiwa Linegear,

First off, enjoy Golden Week. I am new to the forum and to collecting x metals. I looked at your site and would like to say your stuff looks great. I look forward to doing business with you.

Hi Linegear
I bought a full set of red rubbers for my juliets and tried to fit them last night and to tell you the truth the nose bombs do not fit very good at all it looks like both sets are way too big
Every other part was ok

I have half a dozen sets and the nosebombs are fine, size-wise.

The only criticism is they have a fair amount of flashing on them. But x-man has mentioned before that it can be easily removed with an emery board.

Hi Linegear
Every other part was ok

Ok i bought xx rubbers instead of juliets!! My bad!! :(

Have now bought juliet rubbers from ebay :)

Back