1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Gotta love a good DOG

Rating:
    100%
    Hope one of you guys can help me out. I am looking for a Hijinx for my sister in law as I told her she can't have my Pimples. She is looking for either the brown or tortoise frame with bronze lens. Only got a limited budget so not bothered about box or bag really & would even consider taking just the frame as I have a set of lenses I could drop in. Hope someone can help me out. Cheers.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    lol the Pimple's are pretty easy to come by. Id let her have those:p but they are yours after all.

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Not for what I paid for them they aren't...............:cool:
    I wish they were mine. I mean I bought them but somehow they've ended up in my wife's handbag.....mmmmmm. Not really sure how that happened.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous The Hijinxer

Rating:
    100%
    only got 1 pair of hijinx and i love it. is pretty much my everyday go to pair for work. Was also my fairst pair too.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Royal Duke of Hijinx

Rating:
    100%
    I would keep my eyes on the Bay. There's always loads of brown frames popping up on there. It shouldn't be too difficult to pick a decent pair up for less than 40 or 50 sheets.

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks Herb's I've got my eye on a pair on the bay as that's the sort of money she was wanting to spend.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Royal Duke of Hijinx

Rating:
    100%
    No probs.

As I say, they come up all the time, so don't sweat on the one listing.