• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking For My First Pair And Need Advise

H82LOSE

Oakley Beginner
INDIANA
My nearest Oakley store is two hrs. away and I'm interested in a pair of the infamous frogskins. I'm looking at buying a used pair in case the don't fit me well. What should I expect to pay for a clean pair of frogs?

Honestly in frogs you could pay anywhere from $50-$1000 depending on the pair so it depends on wat ur looking for??

Honestly in frogs you could pay anywhere from $50-$1000 depending on the pair so it depends on wat ur looking for??

Lol I've found that to be with a lot of Oakley glasses. I'm just looking for something like a black pair.

Another question is what's your spending price range? Brand new frogs start under $100 and go up to $140.

You sound like ypu just want a regular pair, so used I would say around 70 bucks for a decent regular pair.

Thanks for the input fellas. I am looking for a regular pair as I'm unsure bow they fit. I have been looking around and it seems you guys are dead on. I've found new regular pairs for just under a $100 and used anywhere from $50 to darn near new money. I think finding a well taken care used pair would be my best route in case I decide I don't like them.

do you have any sort of sunglasses store near you? a sunglass hut or even some eye doctors that sell oakley may have some pairs that you could try on just to see if they suit your face and thay are what youre looking for. I know even bass pro and some sporting stores will carry them. may be an option just to have a look.

Why are you looking for used Frogskins? If they were discontinued and super rare then I understand, but a generic black pair? Get them brand new and appreciate the whole experience. Get black on black polarized Frogs for $140 and enjoy them. If you don't like them as you are wearing them out of the store, return them.

Why are you looking for used Frogskins? If they were discontinued and super rare then I understand, but a generic black pair? Get them brand new and appreciate the whole experience. Get black on black polarized Frogs for $140 and enjoy them. If you don't like them as you are wearing them out of the store, return them.

I think his problem is the nearest store is about 2 hours away.

In actuality my nearest O store is in Indianapolis and its almost a 3 hour drive for me. There is a Bass Pro about an hour and a half away but they didn't have any frogs the last time I was there.

nlgrav182: I don't want to spend $140 for a pair of glasses unless I can see and feel them on. That is like saying to buy a pair of shoes not knowing if they fit but solely for the experience.

Latest Posts

Back