1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Rezechs

Rezechs Oakley Enthusiast

I'm looking to get a pair of Ruby lenses for my juliets but the main thing that is holding me back is the hope that it wont give me a headache due to the un uniform tinting of the lens like the fire lenses that i have... here is a picture of my fire lens so you can see what i mean... Looking To Get Ruby Lenses - IMG_20130705_165942_696_zps23871d92.jpg
    as you can see it has 3 different tints while looking thru it and can give me a pretty bad headache are the ruby lenses at all like this on the juliets?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Ares176

Ares176 Oakley Beginner

Is the fire lens oakley? Cause I thought fire lens look through is orangy yellow kind of tint...

3. TMan1787

TMan1787 Oakley Beginner

From what I have read, alot of people like the blue tint of the Oakley Ruby Iridiums, just not the actual outside color of them. If you want more of the "red" looking lenses, check out Linegear. I have both their Premium Red and Red Mirror and both are great:)

4. Beancooker

Beancooker Oakley Enthusiast

Linegear will give you a crushing headache from what I understand. InfiniteHero can elaborate.

Here is the ruby lens. By far amazing to look through.

Looking To Get Ruby Lenses - image.jpg

5. InfiniteHero

InfiniteHero Entrepreneur Premium Member

Last time I post this I swear, LineGear lenses are just like all other aftermarket lenses, They are horrible. May look Pretty, but are horrible for your eyes. Example of what your eye is correcting will be in the pics below. Waste of money, devalue your glasses, and may cause damage to your eyes down the road.
    Looking To Get Ruby Lenses - s73w.jpg
    Looking To Get Ruby Lenses - rwrf.jpg

i am rich likes this.
  6. TMan1787

TMan1787 Oakley Beginner

Can you direct me to someone who offers/sells better optical clarity Dark Ruby/Red lenses? I would be happy to part with my Linegear lenses if someone could offer me alternatives:)

7. Beancooker

Beancooker Oakley Enthusiast

The guy who posted the optical pics, cuts lenses. Look at your post about ruby lenses.