• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Los Angeles Holiday

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
So my wife and I are heading to LA for our 1 year wedding anniversary and she has told me that she doesn't care if I come back with a suit case full of new glasses, she doesn't care if I come back with enough to fill my case so I have to buy another one, she doesn't even care if I spend $2000 On Oakleys. Right now all i want to get is a few custom pieces but the holiday isn't until august so who knows what will happen between now and then. What do you think I should spend it on? Keep in mind I only buy pairs that I will wear and I want to be able to buy a few different things. Also is there any limited/special edition that are not available in Australia?

i can't remember what you can/can't wear...so i'll second the watch suggestion. That'd be a great idea. the smaller heads are limited to basic editions...
you could always buy more new XX's, i think you suited those well.

If I had $1500 I would not spend that on a single pair of sunglasses though. Probably why I don't consider myself a true collector at this stage yet.
thats completely understandable. it isn't for everyone. Me i would just for the amount of art and technology involved...plus im a sucker for carbon fiber.

Back