• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Machinist TwoFace

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
TTT

Some people reacted to this post.
Mine. Thanks mate :cool:

Sold:)

Any update on this? I paid on Nov. 11 and it is now Nov. 28. I understand that shipments can often get delayed at the Canadian border but you still haven't sent me the tracking number I requested 12 days ago. Sorry to bring this outside of PMs but I am starting to get concerned. Thank you.

Username Hidden said:
Any update on this? I paid on Nov. 11 and it is now Nov. 28. I understand that shipments can often get delayed at the Canadian border but you still haven't sent me the tracking number I requested 12 days ago. Sorry to bring this outside of PMs but I am starting to get concerned. Thank you.
Always nice to have/give a tracking number..it keeps BOTH parties informed of the package movemento_O

Still no tracking number :(

Username Hidden said:
Still no tracking number :(
Time to get your funds back from PayPal G&S.

Username Hidden said:
Time to get your funds back from PayPal G&S.
I was hoping I wouldn't have to but I think you are right. @Jacob L told me they had been sent to the post office, then he is sick and sending me a partial refund, and now he has been online and not answering my PMs. I understand if someone is sick and away from the forum but seeing him online and ignoring my messages is very frustrating.

After messaging him offering a partial refund and telling him hey my post office screwed up and now I have pneumonia.. stuff comes up. no need to be an idiot when I explained everything.

An idiot? Why are you stooping to name calling? I have been patient and understanding up until now. It has been 24 days since I paid. I did not receive a partial refund or a tracking number. You said it could take 2 more weeks for me to get the glasses. I asked 5 days ago if you still have them and you did not answer and still haven't. It shows that you were online here but you are saying you weren't. You do take the time to come on here and call me an idiot but still can't answer my question, issue a refund, or ship the glasses.

I understand that you are sick and I told you I was sorry to hear it, but this kind of behavior now is unacceptable. Do you not have a friend of family member who can go to the post office? It has been one thing after another. First a snow storm, then the post office didn't e-mail you the tracking #, then they screwed up, and now you are sick. We agreed on a transaction and I held up my end. You have not. What is up with the hostility on your end? I will expect a refund or tracking number by tomorrow at the latest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.