1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I finally received the C Clips so here some updated pics. I thought with the ruby I would feel happier, but the thing is that these just don't fit my face unfortunately. :(

Frame is in pretty good shape, 8.5,9/10.
    Fire iridium lenses are practically new, let's say 9/10, nothing that I could see or capture with the camera.
    I'm also including the black lenses that came with the frame when I got them, extra nose piece, temple shocks, and 1 extra C-Ring. (no box or coin)
    Asking $OLD shipped F&F or add 3% . I'll keep it local for now, so US only.
    As far as trades, looking for serialized X Metal XXs, we'll figure things out based on what you've got.

The ruby polarized lenses were custom cut from big taco by infiniteHero, I just received them so they are new.
    Asking $120 shipped F&F or add 3%, which is what I paid.

Thanks.

Mars Crater with fire Iridium and Mars ruby polarized lenses - Mars_02.png Mars Crater with fire Iridium and Mars ruby polarized lenses - Mars_01.png Mars Crater with fire Iridium and Mars ruby polarized lenses - Mars_04.png Mars Crater with fire Iridium and Mars ruby polarized lenses - Mars_03.png Mars Crater with fire Iridium and Mars ruby polarized lenses - Mars_ruby03.JPG Mars Crater with fire Iridium and Mars ruby polarized lenses - Mars_ruby02.JPG Mars Crater with fire Iridium and Mars ruby polarized lenses - Mars_ruby01.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 3/22/15
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Liking that mars crater but i got no funds...

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump! Price drop!
    Frame with iridium - $420 shipped
    Interested in trades towards complete serialized X Metal XXs. We'll figure things out based on what you've got.

Ruby Polarized lenses - $110

Last edited by a moderator: 3/13/15
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ruby lens very tempting

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump!
    Last chance before I move these to eBay.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait, is it $420 for everything? Or $420 for the Mars and an extra $110 for the lenses?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    $110 extra for the ruby polarized.
    Maybe I should've had created another thread to avoid confusion, sorry about that.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pmd

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    :bump:

Frame sold, ruby polarized lenses still for sale!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Both SOLD on eBay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.