1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. twitch_man

twitch_man Oakley Beginner

im looking to get my first matte clear frame (crankcase) and i was curious to see if it you guys like that color of frame? mainly i want to know it lets in a lot of light.
    ....and can we buy different icons for the crankcase? i want to get the matte clear/ice crankcases but want to convert it to matte clear/ jade with green icons. is it possible without buying 2 frames? if you know anything then holler at me! thanks:rockon:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

Icons not interchangeable without doing something thas not designed to be done. The batwolf, dispatch i and ii have interchangeable icons. I love the matte clear frame, its very unique.

3. twitch_man

oh ok thanks. what about light? is it like the polished clear where it lets in light or is it ok?

4. Oakster

Oakster Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

The matte clear is a killer frame colour. It's amazing how something so close to white is nothing like it at all. Light's way better than polished clear.

5. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

It certainly lights up, but it's not nearly as bright feeling as a polished set.

I have a matte clear NewFrog and I really like wearing them. I don't wear them for all-day use in the sun like going to a ball game or something, but they're great and look quite unique.

6. twitch_man

thanks for the replys guys...sounds like im going to have to pick them now haha:help: