1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a BNIB never worn SKU# 24-125 Color: X Metal/Ruby Iridium . Never worn out just tried on, still have receipt.
    I am looking for and maybe a long shot but what I am looking for is a really good pair of the Ti02
    with box and coin to trade for my Juliets. Or if not posssible with that maybe a version of the X metal XX in great shape with box and coin. Maybe someone has doubles and could use the Juliets I have. Here are a couple of pictures.

Maybe Shot In The Dark But......Ti02 - P6141646_zpsa65527c5.jpg

Maybe Shot In The Dark But......Ti02 - P6141647_zpsc07c0231.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I could if someone was interested instead of the Juliet's I would trade a Polished X Squared with bag of nose pads,coin and soft vault I do not have the box for this one.Can post pictures if someone is interested.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have 2 pairs of polarized juliets. One is plasma polarized ice and the other one is carbon on black iridium polarized. These are both sealed, never opened and I would trade for your X-Squared polished.Just need the coin and the glasses.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Not really interested in any more Juliets they are fairly small on my face so that is why I am hoping to find a pair of the bigger X metal xx's.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Also willing to buy outright if price is right but would like box,coin and bag along with shades.PM me if you have one.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still looking to trade and or buy ..