• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Maybe Shot In The Dark But......Ti02

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have a BNIB never worn SKU# 24-125 Color: X Metal/Ruby Iridium . Never worn out just tried on, still have receipt.
I am looking for and maybe a long shot but what I am looking for is a really good pair of the Ti02
with box and coin to trade for my Juliets. Or if not posssible with that maybe a version of the X metal XX in great shape with box and coin. Maybe someone has doubles and could use the Juliets I have. Here are a couple of pictures.

P6141646_zpsa65527c5.jpg

P6141647_zpsc07c0231.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
I could if someone was interested instead of the Juliet's I would trade a Polished X Squared with bag of nose pads,coin and soft vault I do not have the box for this one.Can post pictures if someone is interested.

I have 2 pairs of polarized juliets. One is plasma polarized ice and the other one is carbon on black iridium polarized. These are both sealed, never opened and I would trade for your X-Squared polished.Just need the coin and the glasses.

Not really interested in any more Juliets they are fairly small on my face so that is why I am hoping to find a pair of the bigger X metal xx's.

Also willing to buy outright if price is right but would like box,coin and bag along with shades.PM me if you have one.

Still looking to trade and or buy ..