• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Medusa w/goggles $1000 obo

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:

4B47C840-2D49-4E8F-84B8-97D0A526865A.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
@Jonahisonfire that crap isn't allowed here. You obviously didn't realized this is a community that looks out for each other. You should know that since you have been a member since 2017.... but then again your ignorant ass only has 7 messages in 3 years. This fool isn't an asset here and should be banned

Username Hidden said:
@Jonahisonfire that crap isn't allowed here. You obviously didn't realized this is a community that looks out for each other. You should know that since you have been a member since 2017.... but then again your ignorant ass only has 7 messages in 3 years. This fool isn't an asset here and should be banned
Hey, I have an offer outstanding...don't ask for a ban until I close the deal. ;)

Sorry @htrap2294 that’s a low move from the seller and the second buyer.

@Serturbo has has this happen to him first hand by a guy on this forum 😒😒😒

Last edited:
I think OBO needs to be cut out all together this isn’t Craigslist or Ebay, that’s just a tactic I feel that grimy people use to not follow the selling guidelines or etiquette . This is the perfect example of the problems it causes.

Username Hidden said:
I think OBO needs to be cut out all together this isn’t Craigslist or Ebay, that’s just a tactic I feel that grimy people use to not follow the selling guidelines or etiquette . This is the perfect example of the problems it causes.
Besides, people are going to negotiate.

Username Hidden said:

Great input but I think the buyer knew what he was doing. Either way, this is completely on the seller, he clearly didn’t follow the rules and got greedy.

Username Hidden said:
Besides, people are going to negotiate.

It seems like the Wild West in here now

Httrap got chumped. Supper slimy

Username Hidden said:
It seems like the Wild West in here now

Httrap got chumped. Supper slimy
Now?

I thought it was always the wild wild west... Just more so.

Status
Not open for further replies.