• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Medusa w/goggles $1000 obo

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The soundtrack to the Forum....

Some people reacted to this post.
This is ****ed up. Ban the seller, douchey

Just to make sure everyone knows, it was not me who got it. I never even got a reply from the seller....

0E8A9E44-D857-4288-AE05-F380478C268C.png

And I offered $1600.00, so it wasn’t me either, oh, wait.....😳

Username Hidden said:
A mod did that a while back, so who says that is not allowed if an enforcer is doing it?
Who ????

Banning the seller doesn't even matter to him as he wasn't even active here in the forum, his post asking for price for his medusa was way back in 2017 and I even messaged him for that. The guy who snaked @htrap2294 is the guy that needs to be hunted that is very unprofessional because htrap already posted that he sent money already and the deal was sealed. Sadly we lived in a real world and this $hit happens, money talks bul$$**** walks. I feel the disappointment from @htrap2294 as this happens to me before but the fault wasnt from the guy who steal the deal from me as he didnt know that im dealing with the seller already. So the ball was is in the sellers court to decide.

My bigger concern is did @htrap2294 get ALL his money back. Bc the a-hole seller tried to flip it and say he didnt pay full price and only refunded $970. Meanwhile, we all know there's a fee with PayPal GS that the seller should factor in. He needs to make it right and give back everything especially since he got more then his asking price. If he doesnt at least make that right he needs to be banned for stealing.

This is The Parable of The Seller and The Snake 🐍

@htrap2294, you can play a Wise Man or an Angel 😇, take your pick, bro.

Username Hidden said:
My bigger concern is did @htrap2294 get ALL his money back. Bc the a-hole seller tried to flip it and say he didnt pay full price and only refunded $970. Meanwhile, we all know there's a fee with PayPal GS that the seller should factor in. He needs to make it right and give back everything especially since he got more then his asking price. If he doesnt at least make that right he needs to be banned for stealing.

Refund is still pending for the amount of $1000. It shows he started the process but no clue telling if and when I'll get my money back until it clears.

Username Hidden said:
Refund is still pending for the amount of $1000. It shows he started the process but no clue telling if and when I'll get my money back until it clears.

I hope you can get a Medusa. If someone can pull it off your big head can 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.