• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mine has to be authentic..and yet..

Yes I'm using my phone. You know how that is. You thought you typed one word...

Yes English is my first language. Heh. Monty that it should matter.

These are my first Oakley's. Whickh happen to be Custom. Assumed they still would have put print on three temples and pkt SKU labeling on the boxes. Amy how...

Will post again when I hear from Oakley again. Refund only or will they send me a second pair as originally offered?
-Monty. +Not

Yes I'm using my phone. You know how that is. You thought you typed one word...

Yes English is my first language. Heh. Monty that it should matter.

These are my first Oakley's. Whickh happen to be Custom. Assumed they still would have put print on three temples and pkt SKU labeling on the boxes. Amy how...

Will post again when I hear from Oakley again. Refund only or will they send me a second pair as originally offered?
How can they put a SKU on a pair you invented yourself? There must be a millions of combinations possible... creating a sku’s for every custom pair possible is a giant waste of ressources.

Everyone knows a pair without an SKU-less pairs are probably custom and it helps us identify wether pairs are genuine or not.

How can they put a SKU on a pair you invented yourself? There must be a millions of combinations possible... creating a sku’s for every custom pair possible is a giant waste of ressources.

Everyone knows a pair without an SKU-less pairs are probably custom and it helps us identify wether pairs are genuine or not.
You're making assumptions. How would anyone know what a SKU code is? Created... Unless we worked in retail, manufacturing perhaps...?? I didn't even know the stickers were referred to as SKU till you mentioned it. Might have heard it in passing.. But never paid attention... Any how.. .

I just assumed the sku sticker was created to keep track of any product that leaves a company. Custom or not.

If I knew what a SKU code was or how they're created I wouldn't have posted in the

You're making assumptions. How would anyone know what a SKU code is? Created... Unless we worked in retail, manufacturing perhaps...?? I didn't even know the stickers were referred to as SKU till you mentioned it. Might have heard it in passing.. But never paid attention... Any how.. .

I just assumed the sku sticker was created to keep track of any product that leaves a company. Custom or not.

If I knew what a SKU code was or how they're created I wouldn't have posted in the

I just looked at the return address for the Canada Post packing slip I printed from a PDF file I was sent. The TO address is "XYZ Optics, 2670 Rue Diab...QC". I Then I looked on the Oakley Canada website. The return address is 2660 Rue Diab...is XYZ Optics attached to the Oakley Canada building?? Also there's a disclaimer...saying Custom shades are not eligible for returns.

Why would 2 employees of Oakley tell me I could get a refund when on their website it says Customs are not returnable?? Bit odd no??

And the name of the return company isn't XYZ Optics...I think it was "ORO____"...

What the hell is going on here?
1568736969007.gif

Back