• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mine has to be authentic..and yet..

You're making assumptions...

Nope... you are! See below.

I just assumed the sku sticker was created to keep track of any product that leaves a company.

All of Oakley SKU’s are pretty much known and available to consult on O-Review.

XYZ Optics is the name Oakley uses to ship their products. Can you imagine all the packages that may be ‘lost’ or taken if it said Oakley on the box?

XYZ is a trademarked marketing term of Oakley used to use when describing their lenses.

The address on Diab street is the Canadian HQ.

Custom pairs usually aren’t returnable... so it shouldn't be a problem because you said THEY fuc*ed up your order.

Most Oakley employees are like many and most CS reps... consider them borderline mentally challenged who know little about what they sell and generally just read a pre generated script.

You can get five different reps with five different answers and they’ll all argue they’re right.

NEXT TIME: Go find an O Store and customize them yourself and save yourself the trouble.

And PS... stop sounding like a jerk

XYZ Optics is the name Oakley uses to ship their products. Can you imagine all the packages that may be ‘lost’ or taken if it said Oakley on the box?

XYZ is a trademarked marketing term of Oakley used to use when describing their lenses.

Custom pairs usually aren’t returnable... so it shouldn't be a problem because you said THEY fuc*ed up your order.

Most Oakley employees are like many and most CS reps... consider them borderline mentally challenged who know little about what they sell and generally just read a pre generated script.

You can get five different reps with five different answers and they’ll all argue they’re right.

NEXT TIME: Go find an O Store and customize them yourself and save yourself the trouble.

That's how you lay down the law...

😂

I salute you for your stamina.
Some will never understand what this Forum and its Member is all about.
Especially a long time Ray Ban user waking up one morning feeling like: Lets buy some Oakleys.
Does not know squat about the brand.
Then he find this place and explains the ordering ordeal in length like that is so boring.
I feel bad for you trying to help a fellow Canadian that is unwilling to listen.
A smaller man would have quit after the first or second try.

I salute you for your stamina.
Some will never understand what this Forum and its Member is all about.
Especially a long time Ray Ban user waking up one morning feeling like: Lets buy some Oakleys.
Does not know squat about the brand.
Then he find this place and explains the ordering ordeal in length like that is so boring.
I feel bad for you trying to help a fellow Canadian that is unwilling to listen.
A smaller man would have quit after the first or second try.

You like his stamina?

Latest Posts

Back