• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minute Machine -real? Or a fake?

Ohhhhh how much are you asking?? more photos?? Are you selling it on eBay?

You can buy the one on eBay some dummy is asking 8,000. This gentleman right here will give you a good price. I’m sure it’s BNIB.

Btw your husband is a lucky man to have such a generous wife

Sorry to hear that buddy. If my pup was going through that I’d be out of money. The vets are criminals IMO
My wife bought me the watch for Xmas. He wanted one too and I offered to pick it up with the agreement he would buy it once he got his pension. The dog was a Jack Russell and he was sick for close to a year. The dog was recently diagnosed with cancer and passed in October. He’s in debt now because of the bills to treat him.

Yesss this forum has been great! Who knew they was such a nice group of Oakley enthusiasts/collectors.

And thank youuuu... I may be too nice sometimes haha

My wife bought me the watch for Xmas. He wanted one too and I offered to pick it up with the agreement he would buy it once he got his pension. The dog was a Jack Russell and he was sick for close to a year. The dog was recently diagnosed with cancer and passed in October. He’s in debt now because of the bills to treat him.

Damn. All I know is my parents have a English cream golden and between radiation treatment cancerous tumor on paw and stomach surgery, they spent close to 25k

Damn. All I know is my parents have a English cream golden and between radiation treatment cancerous tumor on paw and stomach surgery, they spent close to 25k
Love Goldens but they are notorious for many health issues/cancer... but your parents re good people. I love anyone who takes really good care of their animals. My dog just finished 6 months of chemo and is now in remission, thank god! One thing I’ve learned from.all this is get pet insurance on any pet you have that doesn’t have any issues (yet)

Yea I had a feeling it was more than just some stomach issue. He kept telling me he ate a chicken bone. Dogs don’t remain ill for a year due to a bone. Then in December his mom and dad had a head on collision with another driver.
DCF72C9B-A796-4C89-A578-832ABCC7C19A.jpeg

Love Goldens but they are notorious for many health issues/cancer... but your parents re good people. I love anyone who takes really good care of their animals. My dog just finished 6 months of chemo and is now in remission, thank god! One thing I’ve learned from.all this is get pet insurance on any pet you have that doesn’t have any issues (yet)

Trust me we have pet insurance for both. I feel bad for my family they also had a pretty expensive surgery on their last golden as well. I have a golden doodle an American bulldog and I love my little guys don’t know what I’d do without them

Yea I had a feeling it was more than just some stomach issue. He kept telling me he ate a chicken bone. Dogs don’t remain ill for a year due to a bone. Then in December his mom and dad had a head on collision with another driver. View attachment 562648

In a blink of an eye Brother. Live everyday like it’s your last sounds like a one liner, but in many ways sums up our existence. We can’t plan for the unexpected or the misfortune of one another.

Basically my rambling is telling me I neeed an FMJ and stop being a pu55y lol

In a blink of an eye Brother. Live everyday like it’s your last sounds like a one liner, but in many ways sums up our existence. We can’t plan for the unexpected or the misfortune of one another.

Basically my rambling is telling me I neeed an FMJ and stop being a pu55y lol
Yep 2018 was a bit like that for me. 2019 (no resolution type BS) is going to be me walking more of the “live every day like it’s your last” mantra as much as possible.

Not sure I could punt up for an FMJ even if I saw one for sale tho!

Latest Posts

Back