• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minute Machine Xmetal

its also a liability thing too. If I mess up a $2k timepiece someone's going to be really pissed off
I bet that part was a little nerve-racking. I have fixed iPads, iPhones, and iMacs on the side and its always scary as hell because you don't want to screw up an expensive product that's not yours.

You seem interested, but reluctant to disassemble your watch. X Man is willing, but not so much on the disassembly. I offer my middleman services and you call me a comedian.

I am shocked. Shocked and hurt.
I just LOVE looking at his fantastic expertise at making pretty stuff look even prettier. I think about doing it to one of my current items but feel much more tempted to not mess with anything I currently own. I admire all of his work and maybe one day will ship something off.
If I was to send a MM away I promise I'll send it to you as I do trust you can pull it apart in the most gracious fashion. :)

You are my hero Rustpot, my knight in shining armor who can protect my valuables from me hurting them.

no hammers needed
I don't know. I always use a hammer. I fixed a hard drive using nothing but a hammer.

@OakleyFrankFMJ , you can be assured of my quality, precision work.
hammer_hard_drive_destruction.jpg

Looks like you fixed her right up.
Yup.

What's really curious is that no one has sent me a PM asking me about my disassembly services. Once again I'm shocked. Shocked and hurt.

It's not like I charge a whole lot. Maybe $300. It's really worth it though, I have precision tools that go through a calibration before every job, and are personally inspected to guarantee accuracy during operation. We're talking fine-tuned German and Japanese craftsmanship.

Kraftsmann, Matco-ri, Harbör Freight GMbH, and many more.

Latest Posts

Back