1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking to buy some mint MJ oo with carbon fiber. Please contact me if you have one to sell.

Thanks,

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I actually do have that exact pair (black/carbon frame, red iridium lens) and was thinking of letting them go as I don't currently wear them. Box included and a microfiber bag. They are in very good shape with just a couple *tiny* little marks on the left lens, which you can't see at all when wearing and have to look for.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Can you post a pic just curious

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Here's my pair. According to the copyright on the box these are from 1999 (it doesn't seem like I bought those that long ago!)

MJ oo  carbon fiber Sunglasses - IMG_6382.jpg MJ oo  carbon fiber Sunglasses - IMG_6383.jpg

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    Those look nice!! I wouldn't mind picking up a pair. Just saying lol

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    We'll give Cherian first dibs since he asked, but if not we can chat. :)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What would you like for them? I'm very interested.

Last edited by a moderator: 8/29/15
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for a perfect transaction Xmetal. Got them on Friday and they are perfect!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Great, enjoy!