• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Motorcycle Thread?

aquhymyz.jpg

nice what year?
Tim

All of these are so niiiice!! :thumb: I need to get off this forum and work on my "vintage" R1. I am not talking about a Romeo, I have 2 of those to do also.

Hey Tim,
It's an 05, it was an Ultra Classic until I rode it that way for about 2 1/2 years and I wanted a Roadglide back but didn't want to start over since I had it about where I wanted. Did some research online and found a few guys that had converted theirs over and did it over the winter time a couple years ago.

yeah thats why i asked i had a Electra Glide Ultra Classic years ago and i noticed the fender badges on yours. Mine was old...a 92, when i sold it it had 98,000 miles on it. I built it to be a Street Glide , just 3 years before Harley did one. You tell me does it resemble a SG?
DCP_1389.jpg

181198_71f0d54e68_z.jpg

I'm really likin' Road Glides...my dad has one. I've put lotsa miles on it. Thanks for sharin yours, custom bikes rock.
Tim

Looks real good Tim!!
I'll try and find a picture of my first RG.

Here it is with the batwing fairing and my side car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks real good Tim!!
I'll try and find a picture of my first RG.
Here it is with the batwing fairing and my side car.
I like that a lot....very nice set-up. I think thats the nicest sidecar rig ive seen custom wise. Almost all are all stock HD paint & wheels.
Tim

Thanks!!!
Yeah, already having the sidecar done was another reason I didn't want to start over, lol. I enjoy the build but with the kids and other things going on just don't have near the time like I use to.

Here is when I first got it done and was still rocking the wide white walls :)

I've never been a fan of the wide whites, i like the modern wheels & tires mo betta!!! Awesome bike!
Tim

Back